VALUE YOUR HUE
Available in 60 shades
Finally. A foundation throwing major shade. 60 to be exact. Shades to fit you. And you. And you. Because the shade struggle is real. Meet a long-wearing, full-coverage foundation that performs like a boss and is not caught in the middle or playing sides. But instead, values your hue (and your wallet).
The shade game is officially over. Your face has finally found its place in the world. Say hello to an all-in kind of foundation. All the soft matte coverage. All the time. For all our babes.
- 24-hour-long wear
- Sweatproof, transfer-resistant, water-resistant
- Free of oils, fragrance, and parabens
- Great for all skin types (especially normal-to-oily skin)
HOW TO APPLY
Fluidity Full-Coverage Foundation looks bomb when it’s applied to prepped skin, the right amount of product is used, and it’s blended using the tools that are best for your skin type and the coverage you want. To get a totally flawless look, follow the steps below.
- Begin by cleansing your face. If you have dry skin, be sure to exfoliate. Follow with a moisturizer that’s developed for your skin type and a beauty oil, if you use one.
- Apply a Foundation Primer that’s formulated for your skin type. If you have combination skin, try using Revitalizer Foundation Primer in dry areas and Equalizer Foundation Primer in spots that tend to get shiny.
- Start application with a small, pea-sized amount of foundation. A little goes a long way.
- Use a damp Complexion Blending Beauty Sponge (especially if you have dry skin) to apply foundation. Or use a M439 Deluxe Buffer Brush in spots where you want the most coverage.
- This formula can set quickly, so continue by applying it in sections.
- If your skin is oily, set the foundation with Filter Effect Finishing Powder. If you have normal or combination skin, apply powder only to areas that get shiny (skip this step completely if you have dry skin).
- Finish with Continuous Setting Mist.
FOR A GLOWY FINISH
Mix one drop of your fave liquid highlighter into a pea-sized amount of foundation and apply using the steps above to get an all-over luminous look.
A FEW EXTRA TIPS
- Everyone’s skin tone varies, so decide if you want to match your foundation to your face, neck, or décolletage.
- When you’re looking for that perfect match, let the shade dry down completely before you decide if it’s the one.
- Remember that the depth of your skin tone can vary based on the season and your exposure to the sun, so the shade you wear in the summer might be totes different from your winter hue.